Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2020

Zoom meeting April 24

Our next meeting, for Spring 2020, we will be having a Zoom Meeting at 9:45am, April 24, 2020.  See Mary Miller's technical advice below.  Thanks to Mary, especially, as well as Steve and Collette for rehearsing Zoom.

Our topic(s) in future weeks will continue from the list:
 -- Ageism
 -- Wealth Distribution
 -- Philosophical epiphanies from the day-to-day
 -- David Foster Wallace, Infinite Jest   http://www.davidfosterwallacebooks.com/

Mary's message:
I went ahead and set it up - since it's a free account, they only show a 30 minute time but when I've been on these meetings, they generally extend the time - at least an extra 10 minutes but more in my experience so far.  Or I could set up a second session to start immediately after or even while we're online during the first meeting.  You can go ahead and forward this to people.  and I could log on with anyone who is new to Zoom and let them practice.  One thing to include is that it helps if everyone comes in right on time.  If they log on prior to me, they just have to sit and wait and if they come late, I will have to keep an eye out for them and admit them - not hard to do but if you're not paying attention, you can miss someone.  Let me know what you think, Mary
  I could also do a practice session for those completely new to Zoom, although I don't think there are many of those left!

Mary Miller is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Mary Miller's Zoom Meeting
Time: Apr 24, 2020 09:45 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/8792024383?pwd=SjlzWlJFS2ExcFNmaExoUHNhU1ZBZz09

Meeting ID: 879 202 4383
Password: 9COc7v

Your suggestions are most welcomed, and when you want to add to the topic list, please write me --jimmonomoy@gmail.com

Visit our SIG WWW Page at reasonockhammencken.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment