Search This Blog

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Call for Input

I need your help:
  1. If you made a presentation this past Friday, could you send me a brief synopsis. Some made a presentation on
    • My reading habits, and how it affects my philosophy, and/or
    • A single book of great affect and why.  (my entry was All the Kings Men and why I consider it to be the great American novel)
  2. We will be needing a new topic for Friday. March 3, 2017.  Please send suggestions.
Last week I sent out a suggestion for a discussion of Plato's Allegory of the Cave, but we will need some groundlaying for that.  We will lay the ground next Friday if we have time.

For example, here is a suggestion for March 3 -- What about the 

Seven new planets offer a universe of possibilities


You may note your recommendations for topics, or your write-ups for the past two meetings as comments on the thread following.

No comments:

Post a Comment