Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2016

Apologia

My deepest apologies are offered for my failing to be with you this morning. I have learned again that the most unavoidable philosopher is Murphy, whose law states, if it can go wrong, it will!

I look forward to hearing from any of you how the meeting went.

In the meantime, I encourage you to explore this web site.

In particular, I recommend that you check the links on the right hand side of the page. Exploring those, you will surely arrive at some of your own answers to the questions on which we are focusing.

Last night I posted an item on the website that shows screenshots of several of the links. If you click, or tap, directly on any of those images, that will take you to a live web page at the related site. Happy browsing.

The next meeting will be on February 26, same place, same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment